Selling new and used motorcycles, parts, accessories and apparel in the BikerShop marketplace is a great way to create an income stream.
How do I get started?
It's easy. Just follow these three simple steps and your items will be ready for our buyers to add to their shopping carts.
Step 1 - Register as a Seller
Complete the registration form to get your account activated
Step 2 - Select your payment format
Log in to your account dashboard and you can choose to get paid by PayPal, Check, Money Order, or all three options.
Step 3 - Create your listings
Enter your listing information and photos of your motorcycle parts, accessories or apparel that you want to sell. You can create individual listings or if you have several items to sell you can use our Sell In Bulk option and enter all of your items information into an Excel spreadsheet and then upload it into your account. You can list your items for sale as auction, fixed price or classified ad.
Why should I sell in the BikerShop auction marketplace?
- BikerShop gives you a free account to list your motorcycles, parts, accessories or apparel for sale.
- BikerShop does the marketing for you.
- We promote your listings with targeted advertising that brings the buyers to our marketplace.
- BikerShop does not charge any seller fees or final value fees (like many other auction marketplace sites).
- Other sites may charge you 10% or more when your item sells.
- At BikerShop when you sell your item the payment goes straight to you.