2016 Honda Forza
- Item number: 59687079
- Views: 50
- Added: Sep 17 2019 11:11:15 AM PDT
- Ended: Oct 17 2019 11:11:15 AM PDT
- Location: California, United States
- Average Customer Review:
- Bestseller Rank:
- Listing revision: 1
- Engine Size (cc):279
- Primary Color:Red
- Air Cooled:Yes
- Alarm :Yes
- Cassette :Yes
- Anti-Lock Brakes:Yes
- CB Radio:Yes
- Cruise Control:Yes
- Custom Exhaust:Yes
- Custom Wheels:Yes
- Cycle Cover:No
- Fork Lock:No
- Forward Controls:No
- Rear Compartments:No
- Saddle Bags:No
- Shaft Drive:No
- Side Car:No
- Side Compartments:No
- Tank Bra:No
- Trailer :No
- Water Cooled:No
Honda Power: With its liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine, the Honda Forza offers lots of user-friendly power—it’s even powerful enough to be legal for highway use.
No Shifting—Ever!: The Forza features a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). That means there’s no shifting, not even into neutral or park—just start it up and go. It also means you won’t feel any bumps between changing gears—it’s as smooth as can be.
Underseat Storage: It doesn’t get any easier than this: Just pop a latch and the Forza’s seat tips up, revealing a huge storage compartment big enough for two full-face helmets or a bunch of groceries. It’s secure and weather-resistant, too.
- PGM-FI Engine: With plenty of power to carry you and a passenger, the Forza features liquid cooling and Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for great performance. Plus Forza gets an estimated 68 MPG*!
- Low Center of Gravity Engine Placement: Mounting the engine low keeps the Forza’s center of gravity low as well. That helps with the Forza’s nimble and capable handling.
- V-Matic Transmission: With the Honda V-Matic automatic transmission, riding couldn’t be easier. Just start the engine, twist the gas, and go. The V-Matic means no shifting, ever—so you concentrate on the road ahead and simply enjoy the ride! The V-Matic is a continuously variable design, so all you’ll feel is a smooth transition of power.
- Lower Floating Link: A low-mounted engine featuring a unique lower link minimizes engine vibration and dampens jarring bumps from the road.
- Convenient Storage: Flip the seat open and you have room for two full face helmets or enough groceries for Thanksgiving dinner. There’s also a convenient helmet holder underneath the seat that allows you to secure your helmet while away from your scoot. There’s even a second compartment in the dash for your mobile phone, wallet, or MP3 player.
- Convenient Power Outlet: Need to charge your cell phone or other devices while you ride? No worries—the Forza’s convenient 12-volt power outlet makes it easy.
- Electric Start: Reliable electric start, combined with the Forza’s fuel injection (no choke to fiddle with), ensures hassle-free starting with push-button ease, even on cold mornings.
- Combined ABS: The Forza offers powerful front and rear brakes. Want even more peace of mind? Forza offers an optional Combined Anti-Lock Brake Package.
- Engine Type: 279cc liquid-cooled single cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 72.0 mm x 68.6 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Full transistorized
- Valve Train: SOHC; four-valve
- Transmission: Honda V-Matic belt-converter continuously variable automatic transmission
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: 35 mm telescopic fork; 3.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shock; 3.8 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 256mm disc with twin-piston caliper with Anti-Lock Braking System and CBS (third front piston activated upon application of rear brake)
- Rear Brake: 240mm disc with single-piston caliper with Anti-Lock Braking System and CBS (one front brake piston is activated upon application of rear brake)
- Front Tire: 120/70-14
- Rear Tire: 140/70-13
- Rake: 27 deg.
- Trail: 89 mm (3.5 in.)
- Wheelbase: 60.9 in.
- Seat Height: 28.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.0 gal.
- MPG: 68 MPG
- Curb Weight: 428 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel - ready to ride)
- Available Colors: Pearl Red
- Model Id: NSS300A
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
Factory Warranty Information
- One Year: Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Category: Motorcycles > Honda > Others